Thank you Betty for nominating for this award, I have been aware of this award since it has been done many times, but this is my first time doing it. So I’ll be answering her questions!
Wait! Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
Ok let’s go!
1. Who was your first follower?
My first follower was actually a family relative. I’m pretty sure some bloggers have shared their blog to friends and family. So my mom’s side of relatives had an account and decided to follow me and like all of my posts, and I’m very grateful for it!
2. Who sent the first comment on your blog?
Check question 1 , you know who it is.
3. What do you want WordPress to improve on?
I’m still learning on how it works and enjoying it as it is, it’s only been 4 months since I started blogging, so I have a long way to go.
4. How did you find out about blogging?
Blogging has always been a form of creativity from waaaay back, and I heard of it when I was 8 or so, although I really wanted to do it but I couldn’t. I again went into it by trying to create my own entertainment blog company( y did I do this) a year ago with my friends but that was kind of a bust so I sticked with Rae-rae’s blogs to make content on what I enjoy and I like what I created, so no regrets there.
5. Who inspires you to blog?
Well my friends of course, I had a lot of doubts before doing this kind of things, but I went on with it and they were very supportive of me.
6. When did you start hating to blog?
Hmmmm… I have had a lot of blogger slumps here and there so I am trying my best to keep myself together and get some inspiration.
7.Who is the first friend who you told that you have a blog?
Probably my best friend, because she was the only one who was alive to chat so I told her.
8.What do you not like about the world?
The toxicity in the internet. It’s quite sad that there a lot of hate surrounding famous personalities who don’t even deserve it. They have done nothing wrong, but they decide to bash them for no reason whatsoever. It goes to a point where these celebrities take their l**e. This needs to STOP. It’s not okay.
9.What do you prefer? Ice-cream or pizza?
Probably pizza. It was and still is considered my favorite food. Although it’s junk food, I enjoy it occasionally.
10.When did you last eat mangoes?
A week ago I think.
11.Who’s birthday are you waiting for?
My best friend! Her birthday is next Saturday(Sept 4th) and I have been planning a lot of online gifts for her.
I know that some of the people have already done it so if you guys want to do it or not, that’s up to you.
- What has affected you in the lockdown?
- What subject do you think you’re strong in?
- What’s a new skill that you learnt?
- Have you made friends online? If so, how did you connect?
- What’s your favorite music genre?
- What’s a music genre that isn’t your cup of tea?
- Have you had any insecurities?
- What is the one thing that ticks you off?
- What’s your travel bucket list?
- What would you say to your future self?
- Which influencers or celebrities do you follow?
And that’s all for today, I hope you enjoyed this blog and I’ll see you guys later!