Hey y’all, so I ‘ve been having some exams and they’re finally over but I am still alive in wordpress replying to your comments and talking with you peeps, but now I’m fully available (I think, you probably know this from the previous post). So I have 3-4 awards/tags to do! so let’s get into it!
So Siya over at The Dramatic Drama, nominated me for this award(Thank you so much!), and I will be doing her questions, let’s get into it!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita @The Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
People who have the same interests as me.
My favorite form of creativity…
Music and Art!
My presence on social media! I always enjoy writing up posts and sharing pins in Pinterest that are related to what I love.
How did you picture your life at this age when you were young?
I’m still young though 😂 But I do remember having so many thoughts on what I would look like when I get older, what friends I’m going to have, and my studies.
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person, I enjoy doing all my things in the night because it feels chill and I always feel energized doing it.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
People trying to making unneccessary(keep in mind I suck at spelling this word ;-;) sounds.
What is the craziest lie you’ve ever told?
…Don’t wanna tell it to the whole world about it.
- What was the worst day you ever had?
- What makes you happy?
- If you had the money and resources to start a business, what would it be?
- What is your least favorite time of the day?
My Nominees (You can do it if you wish to!)
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once
Romance : She stood their looking at them letting the jealous fill her as he slowly kissed the girl he loved.
Mystery: As the group walks towards the school hall, the more traces they find that lead to a certain table.
Paranormal: Everyday, all night, there will always be a dark shadow following me, but it’s not mine.
Thriller: He heard the footsteps following him but didn’t turn, but to only to fall to the ground on his knees with blood covering his clothes.
Adventure: The excitement between the girls as they enter the island, but what they don’t know are the challenges and tension that awaits them…
I needed some help for some of the prompts and a friend of mine helped me with the thriller and romance prompts.
My nominations! (You can do it if you wish to because this is quite hard but if you want to take up the challenge, go for it!)
I’ve only got 4 so far, but I’m leaving an open nomination!
A huge thanks to Sid for nominating me for this award! So I will be doing the questions!
- Choose a female (real or fictional) for every prompt.
- Tag at least one female blogger.
- Pingback to Annie’s Powerful females’ tag.
1.Name a female known for her intelligence-
Maryam Mirzakhani! She was an iranian mathematician and a proffessor of mathematics at Stanford unversity.
2. Name a female known for her physical strength
Mary Kom, she is an amazing boxer and a huge inspiration to many!
3. Name a female who powered through difficult times
Harriet tubman, she was born into slavery and suffered so much yet she rescued 70 people, including her friends and family! Although she has gone through such pain, she worked her way through.
4. Name a female who you want to be friends/roommates with
Hmmm… I would love to be friends/roommates with Wendy from Red Velvet. After seeing her personality through videos and how much of a good person she is, I would pick her. She seems understanding, funny and is always keen to her peers.
5. Name a female who you think is a good role model
My mom! She always encourages me everyday and I always feel comfortable talking with her.
The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
What would be your perfect day?
Probably chilling at home and just watching my favorite shows and talking with ym friends!
What’s your favourite thing you own and why?
I like my laptop a lot! My dad bought it for me so I can use it for studying and absolutely love it!
What did you dream about last night?
I can’t remember.
If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
To meet my favorite celebrities, To spawn in countries and the power to teleport.
If you had to live in another period, what would you choose?
I like the present though.
What foreign language(s) would you want to master and why?
French, Spanish and Korean.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
I don’t remember but I rarely get lucky so I always keep my hopes low.
If you had to describe yourself in only three words, what would you choose?
Chill, Understanding, Kind
What words do you think your friends would choose to describe you?
Relatable, Kind, and person they can rely on.
Which is your favourite movie of all time?
1. What book had the most significant impact on your life?
It was Lies Girls Believe by Dannah Gresh. Although it’s a christian book, it’s helped me realize all the lies that I believed in and my habits of constantly can affect me.
2. If you could chose between writing poems and writing stories which one will you chose?
3.What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My love for food
4.If you could choose to be any animal, what animal would you choose to be?
I would choose to be a bunny!
5. If you could tell your younger self any one thing, what would it be?
Never feel shy!
6. If you didn’t have to work to make money, how would you spend your time? What would you do, or create?
I would just sit at home and watch my favorite videos.
7.What superpower would you choose if you were given the ability to develop one superpower?
8. Who is your most favourite author if you have one?
I don’t have a favorite, I love all.
9. Describe success in your own words.
Success is where you reach a point when you think that you have accomplished something.
10.How do you think people would react if the moon disappeared?
It would be dark
11.If you can be one fictional character who will you chose to be?
Ahh I can’t choose!
1. Do you have a pet? What pet? Whats his/her name?
Me don’t have a pet lol
2. If you could be one mythical creature(Like elf, demigod, witch, dragon..) which would you be?
I would wanna be a Unicorn! (I sound like an 8 year old but let me)
3. Describe your dream pet.
A fluffy boi
4. How long have you been blogging?
6. Whats the last book you read?
My Language textbook
7. What’s currently in your blog drafts?
8. What is 2+2?
9. What did you last eat?
10. What is your favourite animal, why?
I like koalas! They’re very chill (like me lol)
11. Do you like my blog? What is your favourite thing about my blog? How did you find my blog?
Do you have a feedback form for this-
Describe yourself in three words.
Chill. Kind. Understanding.
Who is your idol/inspiration?
Which is your favourite book?
I can’t choose
If you were stuck on an island, What are the three of your most important things you would want to have with you?
Phone, food and warm clothes
What would your life story be titled?
What’s a food that you absolutely cannot bear to eat?
What’s been your most embarrassing moment?
I don’t think I can remember but there are a lot of personal stuff
Which place would you like to travel to?
What is one of the silliest thought you’ve had?
Do you prefer pineapple on pizza?
How much does the earth weigh? Just kidding😂 What question would you ask me?
Do you play any sports?
What’s your clothing style? (athletic, artsy, casual, etc.)
Casual is mostly ideal for me.
Do you play any instruments?
Sadly no (I’m very uncultured)
What do you hope to accomplish with your blog/what’s your blog for?
It’s just a space for me to write about my favorite stuff.
What’s your happiest memory?
Maybe when I was first on stage.
What’s your favorite quote?
Are you introverted or extroverted?
Have you ever met a celebrity?
Do you like surprises?
What are your pet peeves? (if you have any)
People talking over eachother
What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Well, I like my sense of humor. (it’s very broken, believe me)
My nominations (do it only if you want to, I don’t mind)
I couldn’t find another but if you are not nominated or haven’t done this award you can link this post to try it out!
What would you consdier to be your biggest achievement?
Your favorite show?
Do you have any habits? if so, what is it?
Your favorite series? (books,t.v shows, blogs, anything)
Your favorite quote?
Your favorite subject?
Tell me about something new that you learned today?
Would you rather be able to fly or have super strength?
Is social media a good or a bad thing?
Your favorite color?
Would you rather be smart or incredibly funny?
Would you rather be a superhero or a wizard?
Would you rather create your own holiday or a new sport?
I’m probably not gonna do this award as much because it is kind of hectic, so I may not do it again.
And that’s all for today! I never knew that I would be nominated for so many awards and I’m so so thankful for all the people who have nominated, I loved doing them! Hope you guys loved this post and until then…bye!