Hey y’all! This is my first time making a tag! This is just a start of my blogmas in which I’ll be posting 1 or 2 times a week in a total of 6-10 posts. Now let’s get into this tag!
This tag is full of Christmas related questions! I will be giving about 10 questions and you can answer them. If you want to participate, All you need to do is link this post to your post and answer the questions! (please do tell you readers to link back to the original post!)
Let’s get into the questions! (I’ll be answering them too!)
1. What is the one thing you love about Christmas?
I love celebrating it with friends and family! It’s really amazing to connect with them, talk with them, and also play games with them!
2. What is one of your favorite experiences in Christmas?
It definitely has to be family baking every Christmas, it’s so fun! I remember making plum cakes with my parents and grandparents. I would soak all the dry fruits in orange juice, and keep it over night, and then make the batter in the morning and mix the dry fruits, and bake them! It would always taste amazing!
3. What is one of your favorite decorations to put up?
I love putting up the lights! I would hang it on the curtains of our huge window, and it would look so beautiful. I also had colored lights, which I put on the tree!
4. What is your favorite holiday food?
It’s cake! I absolutely love eating plum cakes, the dry fruits’ sweetness and the richness, yum!
5. Name some Christmas songs you know!
Hark the herald angels sing, Angels we have heard on high, Jingle bell Rock, Jingle bells, Carol of the bells, and a lot more!
6. All-time favorite Christmas movie?
The home alone series! It has always never failed to be entertaining, and it never gets old for me!
7. If you had to design your own Christmas sweater, what would you add?
I would love to make it pretty, with full of Christmas related patches, make it very thick for the cold, and sewed-in hand warmers stuck to the sweater that look like pockets!
8. How do you celebrate Christmas?
I usually go for carol services, maybe go to the mall, bake cakes and sing songs!
9. Let’s talk about family! How would you describe your family in a sentence?
They are loving, helpful, keen and and sometime scold me.
10. Bust out the aesthetics! Share some pictures that you have found for Christmas!
(all are from pinterest)
That’s all I got! (it’s in a collage so you can see it properly in the site!)
And that’s all for today! I hope you enjoyed this post and please do participate, I would love to see your answers! Until then.. Bye!